No Products in the Cart
Luxury Black Oak Velvet Drapes, Vintage Style Home Décor, Custom Rod Pocket Window Curtain Panels
- PRICE IS ONLY FOR ONE SINGLE PANEL IN ROD POCKET STYLE or CLIPS STYLE
- Colour: Black Oak
- Custom Made only
- Block 80% lights
- Unlined curtains (Blackout Lining can be added. Please contact us first for a quote)
- Hanging options: Rod Pocket, Cartridge Pleat, Grommet Top, Pinch Pleat, Clips style and Back Tab Top style (The listed prices and sizes are only for Rod Pocket or Clips style finish, if you would like to have in any of the other styles, prices might vary. Please contact us for a quote first with your window’s width and hanging length)
- Measurement: please refer to the Dos & Don’ts of Hanging Curtains picture to measure your width and length. For a general rule, The Combined Width of the Panels should be 2 to 2.5 Times Window Width! (Cartridge Pleat and Pinch Pleat are highly recommend for 2.5 times window width)
- Sizes: Please choose your size from the dropdown menu. (Price will vary by sizes)
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only. Iron on reverse side, low.
Our products are specially custom made to order for each customer, therefore they can NOT be refunded or exchanged. If you have any problems with your order, please do contact us and we will do our best to help.
NOTE: Due to variations in computer screens, we cannot guarantee that colours shown here are truly representative of our products. We can offer you up to 5 swatches for just $1 plus shipping.
Please visit the link below to order swatches
|Returns & Exchanges:||Our products are specially custom made to order for each customer, therefore they can NOT be refunded or exchanged. If you have any problems with your order, please do contact us and we will do our best to help.|
amazing craftsmanship, thank you so much
I am over the moon with my curtains. I chose black oak, which is sort of a neutral dark gray, but the color takes on surrounding tones well. It's a warm color. The drapes are completely designer quality. I had mine lined. Shirley is a dream to work with. And honestly, I thought the curtains were finished quickly given the details involved. And you cannot beat the price.
Love my curtains. Seller was super attentive to the color I was looking for and they are absolutely beautiful!
We just hung our new slate colored velvet drapes in our theater room and they are absolutely beautiful! They exceeded my expectations. These are very well made and well packaged. At first I had concern if they weren't thick enough because of other velvet curtains I've seen before but once these were hung I realized the fabric is actually a better quality than other “heavy, hard” velvet curtains. They look luxurious and hang beautifully and we are ordering more! Thank you!